- RecommendedGreat service, the doctor is very engaged in providing answers to any questions concerning the best options for contacts and eye ware.
Drake B. / 5 days ago
Seliena C. / 1 week ago
- RecommendedGreat place Dr. Hebling is great! Jackie at the desk is a pleasure
Brittany S. / 2 weeks ago
Sandra S. / 2 weeks ago
- RecommendedExceptional Service Dr. Wang did my dads cataract surgery and she did a superb job. I will highly recommend her to anyone. She is on of the best.
BRENDALY G. / 2 weeks ago
- RecommendedI have been a patient of Dr. Harry Pappas for many, many years. I have nothing but praise for his professionalism and caring attitude. He also always brings a cheery smile and outlook even when reporting updates on my vision needs. I highly recommend him for anyone who has glaucoma as I do. He is top notch! I recently had cataract surgery with Dr. Harry Pappas. I could not be more pleased with the professional and smooth running operation from start to finish. The support medical staff provided an exceptional and caring experience both before and after surgery. I was truly impressed with the efficient yet caring manner that permeated the surgical ward. Their pre and post-op phone contacts were very welcomed. I have no hesitation recommending Florida Eye Clinic to all who need their services. Bravo to all!
Sandra B S. / 2 weeks ago
- RecommendedDr. Cady at Ormond Beach is a wonderful Dr. He spends a lot of time explaining and providing useful information. I would highly recommend him. The staff at the Ormond Beach office are lovely ladies. Thank you. Jan P.
JANICE P. / 2 weeks ago
- RecommendedFriendly, professional, and efficient staff. Yesterday was my first appointment at this office. I previously went to the Altamonte Springs office. I was very pleased with this office and would highly recommend them.
Ronna K. / 1 month ago
- RecommendedAlways a pleasure doing business My experience with Florida eye clinic is aways awesome. The staff there at doctor Phillips are great. Very knowledgeable, The Doctor, assistant and the Optician.
Henry V. / 1 month ago
- RecommendedJob well done Very good, friendly and helpful customer service and a first-rate professional team that leaves your patients very satisfied.
carlos r. / 1 month ago
- RecommendedDr. Harry Pappas is an expert, well seasoned in his profession. He is God fearing, and as a result he is favored by the Lord who gave him the skilled and wisdom to do the great work he accomplished each day. I am a recipient and witness of the great work he performed on my two eyes (cataract operations), allowing me to enjoy perfect eye sight. Finally, Dr. Pappas is a humble and down to earth individual who treats each of his patience with dignity and respect. Oswald Burrell
Oswald B. / 1 month ago
- RecommendedThey took the time for careful examination and tests and were welcoming and very professional
Antonio P. / 1 month ago
- RecommendedGreat office staff Everyone at this location is great. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. I will refer all my friends and family. Thanks again
brandon d. / 1 month ago
- RecommendedDr. Grubbs is the BEST! Dr. Grubbs has an amazing bed side manor. He is always very thorough, kind & patient!
Alana S. / 2 months ago
- RecommendedExceeds Expectations He is a wonderful person, you can trust him and talk to him about your care with such ease. I am extremely nervous when I have to go to a doctors office but Dr. Pappas just made me feel so comfortable and I know he genuinely cares. He kept well informed about every detail regarding my eye surgery. The entire staff is just wonderful!! I am absolutely just in awe with this doctor and the staff. Best experience EVER!!!!
Aida N. / 2 months ago
- RecommendedWe made the right choice coming here Dr Catherine Wang is my husband's surgeon who removed his cataracts. She was very clear, professional and patient with him from the start answering all his questions and giving him her advise on choices between laser and knife and whether to get enhanced or standard lens. She was always right on target and the results are the proof. We could not have asked for a better doctor and a more supporting staff. She has earned our trust.
Chia W. / 3 months ago
Shelley M. / 4 months ago
Bruce S. / 4 months ago
- Recommendedgood customer svc love the DR Sanoval very professional very details
Brunilda C. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedExcellent service Excellent service, The Dr is very kind , the reception lady was very helpful and sweet I love this place.
Claudia M. / 4 months ago
Scott M. / 4 months ago
Jeffrey L. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedI did my right aye early & supper happy I don’t even wear reading glasses or anything my Doctor was Awesome so glad I did it Just one eye done first and it was amazing got see so so good no reading glasses or anything just got left eye done the staff are so good on top of everything so organized & clean best experience I could ask for and I was very afraid he knew it but he was so confident & he was right so glad I got them both done I told my friends & one going tomorrow 5 Star
Shelley M. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedVery timely and organized. Appointment flowed smoothly. Very short wait. People very friendly and professional.
David L. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedProfessional, personal and very informative. Dr. Hyman and her staff rock! I've been to a few different optometrists over the last 3 years and Kerry is amazing. I highly recommend her and her staff!
Jeffrey B. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedLove these professions
Shirley S. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedPrompt and efficient care .
Viviana J. / 4 months ago
Edwin R. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedDiagnosed with Macular Degeneration of both eyes several years ago and want to praise the entire staff for their kindness but also to give praise where praise is due to Samantha Xavier, M.D., my optical physician. Having suddenly and unexpectedly be diagnosed with bilateral (both eyes) Macular Degeneration at a fairly young age of sixty-three, needless to say I was terribly frightened as to what might be awaiting me and my vision future. My entire professional career had been one of being a medical doctor with a specialty of Radiology (commonly referred to as a Radiologist) and my vision was in essence the basis of my livelihood. When I unexpectedly noticed an instant slight vision change I went immediately to The Florida Eye Clinic where the diagnosis was established. Initially it was shocking but thanks to every single staff member in this practice I was quickly put at ease by the kindness and guidance and most importantly the encouragement of the entire staff. I feel so privileged, or should I say honored, to have Samantha Xavier, MD, as the physician who has treated me and guided me through this unplanned journey I've been faced with. Simple words cannot describe how wonderful, knowledgeable and kind Dr. Xavier is and how she encompasses attributes that aren't necessarily taught strengths (kindness, bed side manner, listening, compassion, etc.) and that special talent of putting someone at ease during a difficult time. My macular degeneration treatment includes having intraocular (directly in the eye) injections in each eye each month resulting in two shots a month which initially, I must admit, was a terrible thought but quickly realized it was just the thought of this being done only to discover,, thanks to Dr. Xavier, its actually painless and in the totality of life a small price to pay to maintain my vision. Again, my highest admiration for Samantha Xavier, M.D. - who is indeed my optical physician that I extol but also has become a cherished peer and dear friend.
Paul N. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedProfessional I felt that I received great individual care from start to finish. Much more thorough treatment than I have received elsewhere.
Terrence C. / 4 months ago