- RecommendedFriendly staff, consistently delicious! Amazing good for u food. Love the Mac n' Not Cheeze. The black bean burger is full if flavor and huge! If you didnt think it can get any better they put it on an Ezekiel bun!
P.s- dont leave without a brownie!
Nicki R. / 1 month ago
Response from Juice 2U Boca
So awesome and happy to hear. Thanks for sharing.
- RecommendedThe best organic plant based restaurant around ! Love ❤️ this place — great food and staff — so nice to see mindful organic wholesome ingredients
Donna B. / 2 months ago
Response from Juice 2U Boca
Thank you for your kind words.
- RecommendedReally good
Carly C. / 2 months ago
- RecommendedFirst thing I noticed walking in was how clean & spacious it was and the staff was very friendly. Has a nice variety of vegan, organic, gluten & soy free foods & juices. The food & juice I got were fresh and yummy! Def recommend!
Armand G. / Yelp / 2 months ago
- RecommendedWe have our monthly holistic chamber of commerce meetings here. They have a very unique blend of juices. They also have a number of delicious vegan options. I was impressed.
Marista y. / Yelp / 2 months ago
- RecommendedBest organic cold pressed juices around ... love the quality and the food is amazing- worth the trip !!! Can’t wait to go back
Donna Barnett K. / Facebook / 2 months ago
- RecommendedFresh juices, healthy salads, great VEGAN options, yummy desserts, really nice staff/owners, clean cafe, good vibe. I predict a Girls Night Out here soon! :)
Healthy salads · Convenient location
Holly L. / Facebook / 3 months ago
- RecommendedI ❤️ The fiesta bowl! I want everything on the menu but have yet to move beyond the fiesta bowl.. Organic, GF & Vegan!!! It’s the Holy Grail of eating healthy out at a restaurant.
Kristen C. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedGreat food, great people, great place! I went to an event at Juice2U Boca expecting just another juice bar. Boy, oh, boy, was I surprised. This place is amazing. The people are wonderful and genuine, the food delicious, fresh, and healthy. I had a Summer Salad - you won't get lettuce that fresh anywhere else unless you grow it yourself.
Peter R. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedBest juices and food and Acai bowls The place is so beautiful— the food was so clean organic and delicious . They took me on a kitchen tour and it was immaculate!!! I can’t wait to return !
Donna B. / 3 months ago
Julian C. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedClean eating I have been coming here for the past few months after stumbling onto it. I love this place as it is truly All Natural unlike some other mainstream juice places. I keep trying different items and recommend everything and anything. The restaurant is clean, warm and inviting.
James D. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedHigh Quality Great place and a Class Act, the owner allowed me to sample the homemade organic Chili and Soups, and they were amazing, I purchased a few for the week along with an assortment of different juices that ranged from celery, apple, ginger, to heavy greens and one that was orange, pineapple mix that my wife loved! Thumbs up for this place, fresh, organic, and quality ingredients!
PETER A. / 3 months ago
Response from Juice 2U Boca
Thank you for your positive feedback. Your experience is exactly what we strive for here at Juice 2 U.
- RecommendedLove both stores I’m every day I feel great Same as above
Mike Z. / 3 months ago
Christelle V. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedI've been here 3 times now and I will say that this is the best vegan food in all of Boca Raton. The other commenters in these reviews don't know what they're talking about. I mean who goes to a restaurant for orange juice when a publix is across the street. I will say that the mac and cheese and the sloppy joe was great. Definitely a place to bring your significant other or your family.
Adrian C. / Google+ / 5 months ago
Jordyn R. / Google+ / 5 months ago
Alissa Z. / Google+ / 5 months ago
Ed C. / Google+ / 6 months ago
- RecommendedVery nice
Knighton D. / Google+ / 6 months ago
Vladimir Z. / Google+ / 8 months ago
- Recommended100% organic plant-based kitchen and the best fresh cold-pressed juice in Boca! The place is family owned and operated. Lots of love behind this. The staff are also very knowledgeable and helpful. Try it out, you won’t be disappointed!
Mariah M. / Google+ / 8 months ago
theerikdasilva1 . / Google+ / 8 months ago
Steven S. / Google+ / 8 months ago
- RecommendedAwesome staff and great açaí bowls
Brandon A. / Google+ / 8 months ago
- RecommendedGreat food great service freindly workers
Chuck S. / Google+ / 8 months ago
Brandon . / Google+ / 8 months ago
- RecommendedDelicious and great service.
Daniele T. / Google+ / 10 months ago
IVAN PITZA D. / Google+ / 11 months ago
- RecommendedThe açaí bowl is delicious
Manuella F. / Google+ / 11 months ago
- RecommendedI AM OBSESSED with juice2U! Fresh organic meals and natural products, the place is kept clean and the staff always friendly!! ( my favorite dishes are the avocado toast and the Piña Cooler smoothie :)
Boca S. / Google+ / 11 months ago
Karina M. / Google+ / 11 months ago
KG . / Google+ / 1 year ago
- RecommendedThis place is amazing the staff is very knowledgeable about all the benefits of the products....I highly recommend this resteraunt...
Chris L. / Google+ / 1 year ago
Jenn M. / Google+ / 1 year ago
Emanuelle A. / Google+ / 1 year ago
- RecommendedTastes great but $13 for a smoothie is very expensive. A lot of my co workers have tried it and we really like how fresh and healthy it is but it is definitely a treat for us since it’s so high in price!
Michelle P. / Google+ / 1 year ago
- RecommendedLove the juice here, amazing everything is organic !! I love the açaí bowls here, make sure you check it out
ALVARRARI . / Google+ / 1 year ago
- RecommendedJuice 2U was amazing, ingredients that are used, are completely organic and fresh. I would highly highly recommend, you stop by and experience everything they have to offer.
John G. / Facebook / 1 year ago