- RecommendedMy daughter absolutely loves going to Ivy League Montessori . The staff are very professional and friendly . When she comes from school she is filled wit so much joy and talks about Ms.Kayla and Ms.Francis all the time ,She even talks about school on the weekend . The director Ms. Salma is very personable and listens to all your concerns. I absolutely love how they take pictures and send home a folder of all the work your child has done for the week. I would definitely recommend this school !!
Kimberly C. / Google+ / February 8, 2018
- RecommendedMy husband and I are beyond happy that we chose to enroll our daughter at Montessori Ivy League! We enrolled her this October and since then she has flourished in so many wonderful ways. Ms. Salma, the director, and her amazing staff create a warm, safe, and clean environment where children can learn and progress with Montessori methodology and foster a love for learning and creativity. We value the open communication that Ms. Salma and her staff have created with parents and look forward to the daily updates of of our daughter’s day and what she is learning in class so it can be encouraged and continued at home. Each day she is welcomed with a warm smile. We are confident that when she is left at school, she is in an environment that honors her safety, her learning, and her well-being...it is her second home! We look forward to the years ahead and are excited to see our daughter’s continued progress and journey. Thank you Ms. Salma, Ms. Marion, and to all the staff at Montessori Ivy League!
Melisa M. / Google+ / January 21, 2018
- RecommendedMontessori Ivy League is a wonderful institution. We enrolled our son this past August and I have been in awe to see how advanced he has become. They truly inspire the child to be the best they can. Our son loves going to school everyday and talks about his teacher often. Ms. Salma, the director has been nothing short of kind, accessible and open to listening and/or answering any questions a parent may have. Ms. Azeema our son’s teacher truly displays her love for each child in her class as our son adores her. I would highly recommend this school as I know our son will be more than ready for new school beginnings when he graduates in the future.
Elisa E. / Google+ / January 19, 2018
- RecommendedMy daughter has been attending this school for about two years and she absolutely loves the school and is doing amazingly well. They are so organized, teaching style is awesome and they take parents ideas and needs into consideration. I couldn't have asked for a better school.
Sobbing I. / Google+ / January 10, 2018
- RecommendedIt's a Great school, clean , organized
The Director Ms.Salma ajani , is a very nice & great person.
The teachers, and the whole staff is amazing and helpful.
Alll the kids there, in a safe hands .
Me and my husband, are very happy that our daughter, get developed within the first month of school, we wish they open saturdays & sundays ;)
We appreciate their efforts, especially my daughter's teachers, Ms.Frances & Ms.Kayla.
God bless you all
Mays A. / Google+ / December 1, 2017
- RecommendedHi There, I have been teaching at Montessori Ivy League for 6 years... I teach the PE Program and Gymnastics Program. The owners are wonderful to me. They only want the Best for the children that attend there school..
Gina A. / Google+ / October 19, 2017
- Recommended2 and 1/2 years ago, when my daughter was 12 months old we started looking for a school. We fell in love with this school's staff and methodology. She has been attending this school since, and we are extremely pleased with the outcomes. She has learned at lot, both Spanish and English. The staff has earned our trust, and now our second child who is now 20 months old is attending as well. They both look forward to going to school everyday. They both tell me that they love their teachers and classmates. As a working mom, I just have words of gratitude for how amazing they are.
Tatiana G. / Google+ / September 7, 2017
- RecommendedSuper conscientious owners!
Mary C. / Google+ / August 31, 2017
- RecommendedBoth my daughter and my son have attended Montessori Ivy League for the past 3 years and our experience has been amazing. Compared to other children their age, they are very advanced. The school also encorages sharing, caring, manners, and social skills that would benefit children for the rest of their lives.
The school is very well maintained and the staff are proffesional and very loving. We highly recommend the school to anybody that wants to have peave of mind.
Camila L. / Google+ / August 9, 2017
- RecommendedI highly recommend Montessori Ivy League Academy. All of the teachers are so kind to each child, truly encouraging each to their strengths. My son started attending Montessori one month ago and he loves his teachers and has improved on his social skills enormously. I am so happy to see the positive changes he has exhibited from his short time of enrollment. I know he will continue to advance in his education and etiquette while attending this school.
Monika B. / Google+ / August 3, 2017
- RecommendedI highly recommend Montessori Ivy League Academy All of the teachers are so kind to each child, truly encouraging each to their strengths. My son started attending Montessori one month ago and he loves his teachers and has improved on his social skills enormously. I am so happy to see the positive changes he has exhibited from his short time of enrollment. I know he will continue to advance in his education and etiquette while attending this school.
Monika B. / Google+ / July 21, 2017
- RecommendedI am very happy with everything! My child has attended the school for the last year and a half. I am very happy with everything! From the progress my child has made to how the staff treats us. I always have my questions answered by the knowledgeable front desk staff or director directly. The teachers in my child's class are very loving and caring. I would not want my child anywhere else. I would recommend the school to my closest friends and strangers alike
Linnea L. / Google+ / July 19, 2017
- RecommendedMy daughter has been at this school for almost 4 years now and we are happy.
Shivana S. / Google+ / July 19, 2017
- RecommendedMy son graduated today and I am so grateful and appreciative of all the love and attention my son received in the 5 years he attended Montessori Ivy League. Ms. Salma was always involved and very open with us in regards to our son. Montessori guided our son through the most crucial parts of his life, he started to read at the age of 3 and he is so confident. He is well mannered and loves math and is respectful. Yes, the foundation begins at home but Montessori reinforced the foundation. Again we are thankful to everyone at Montessori for giving our son the needed skills to continue his education.
Henry B. / Google+ / July 13, 2017
- RecommendedMy son started at Montessori at the age of 18 months he is turning 7 now...this school helped him become so confident and we'll mannered. Yes of course as parents we reinforce this at home but when your child spends most of his time in school it's difficult to continue follow through! Montessori gave our son all the skills needed to continue advancing. I am grateful to Ms. Salma and her team for putting all their efforts I. Our sons education.
Jenny G. / Google+ / July 11, 2017
- RecommendedI highly recommend Montessori Ivy League. My daughter has attended the school for the last year and she has learnt a lot and, most important, she is very very happy to do every day. The teachers are very nice and always available for my questions. The school is beautiful.
Eugina G. / Google+ / July 6, 2017
- RecommendedI am very pleased with the school, my granddaughter is so happy and that is the most important issue that I used to have regarding other schools, I recommend this school to all mommies they are about to leave their children fromi the first time to have a great experience
Liliana V. / Google+ / July 5, 2017
- RecommendedMy daughter has been attending Montessori Ivy League Academy for the past 2 years and I must say I am very pleased!!! The teachers and school personnel are phenomenal!!!! I will not change anything and I HIGHLY recommend this school to anyone in search of a good educational setting for their child to attend. As a working mom, there's no greater feeling knowing your child is in good hands throughout the day and receiving the highest educational knowledge
Latoya J. / Google+ / July 4, 2017
- RecommendedWhen my son was not finishing his work and struggling while others were excelling, the staff and Director did not label him as unmotivated or slow. After careful observation they suggested I take him to eye therapy. Turns out he had a mild form of strabismus (Double vision). No wonder he was struggling!!! All parents will say this, but my son is motivated and is smart. I knew there had to be an issue but I had no idea that it could be his eyes. Because of the care and careful observation of the staff and the information the Director gave me, we were able to correct his condition with simple vision therapy. Thanks to you, he is now reading at the level that he can without obstacles in his way. Thank you for your patience and care with him. Somewhere else he might have just been labeled as an underachiever. I'm deeply grateful.
George G. / Google+ / July 2, 2017
- RecommendedI loved everything about this school since the moment I walked in about a year ago. My son started this school when he was 2, and he was home prior too. Everything is clean and everyone is very nice. My sons teacher was Ms. Francis and she was awesome! Always there for me when I needed her with a quick response. He learned a lot in 1 year and I am grateful i choose this school for him. Unfortunately I am moving from the area and have to relocate him! I will always speak very highly of Ivy League Montessori.
Veronica D. / Google+ / June 29, 2017
- RecommendedI hope that this is not a duplicate review. The other one did not show up. Maybe a delay. But we really wanted to express our approval of the whole staff here. From the reception all to way to the playground.
Chuck S. / Google+ / June 21, 2017
- RecommendedAwesome school my daughter is been there for almost two years now she's 3 and loves it the way of Montessori learning is the best they can really develop their skills knows her numbers 1-20 something, all colors, letters, animals and animal sounds, knows who the president is, she knows her name and when written she recognizes it speaks perfect English and Spanish and remembers most of the stuff. Highly recommend this school
Paula L. / Google+ / June 7, 2017
- RecommendedWith two very young children, we were looking so hard for a preschool. Did not think of a Montessori though. But this was a good decision. I would say that if you want something more then just a daycare, then try out this Montessori.
George J. / Google+ / May 10, 2017
- RecommendedMy daughter has been going here since she was two. All I can say is that I wish she had started when she was one. I have seen a huge difference between her and my son who wend to a private day care.
Aryeh P. / Google+ / May 10, 2017
- RecommendedMy 15 month old and my three year old, definitely coming back. After looking at the other reviews, I realized, I am one of the happy parents. I see growth and love in school. Finally teachers who speak with proper pronunciation in south Florida. English teachers with proper English pronunciation & Spanish teachers speaking eloquent Spanish. Can't wait for 2017/2018 school year. All 5 stars from our family.
Jennifer M. / Yellow Pages / April 21, 2017
- RecommendedWhen we started our daughter here almost a year ago, we picked it over the other daycare behind it, just because it is a Montessori. After a while now we feel good about the nice clean and spacious rooms. We love the fact that she gets a big welcoming greeting every morning when she begins her classes. The personal meetings with the teachers a bit difficult to get to, so we opted the phone options. But I wish that they had more options for times for personal conferences. The playground is huge but with limited toys. On the whole, we do really appreciate the love and kindness of the staff.
Luke R. / Google+ / January 21, 2016
- RecommendedMy son went to this nursery till the last few months. We moved him to a charter school, as he turned six. As a first time parent, I never realized how different schools can be for young children. I really miss the small things at the Montessori.... like the high-tech security, like the staff calling my son as Mr... I have met at least more dad who said the exact same thing. My advice to new parents who are considering this school is to do the research. Certainly take the tour, and ask a LOT of questions. My main concern was always security, and I have to tell you that I haven't seen anything even close to this school. My wife's concern is more of the educational aspect. And she has her own theories, but to be honest I never really understood the Montessori system that well. All I know is that my son came out ahead by going to this school.
Jake Y. / Google+ / May 8, 2014
- RecommendedAfter searching high and low for a good school for my 1 1/2 year old i came across Montessori Ivy league. I have nothing but great things to say about this school, the amount of dedication and love that is given can not be said in words. My son looks forward to going to school everyday, which is a big deal. Not to mention that he has advanced tremendously, the teachers take the time to guide them and what i really like is that each child is treated as individuals. I cannot imagine my boy anywhere else! Kudos to an amazing Director and team! This will be his second year and i look forward to many more!!
Peggy F. / Google+ / January 10, 2014
- RecommendedOur son was 18 months old when he started attending Montessori Ivy League. We noticed an immediate improvement in his verbal and motor skills. I am most impressed by the fact that all the teachers are trained and certified in Montessori education. I feel safe leaving my son there and look forward to the day when my daughter is old enough to attend.
- Posted by Parent - josem
Joesem . / Other / September 8, 2012
- RecommendedThis is our first experience being part of a Montessori school and this school has an excellent learning environment. The staff members are always warm and friendly - they really make you feel welcome each and very morning when your child walks in the door. The school is also very clean and everything in the classrooms are so organized. My daughter has really been learning alot there and each week they send home what she did that week and you are truly impressed as you can tell they are spending quality time with her in mastering different tasks whether it be writing skills, counting and so many other things. I love this school because it truly is a very nurturing environment for children both from an educational standpoint as well as social development.
ttcam . / Other / August 20, 2012