Omar C. / 3 hours ago
- RecommendedSalesperson Anthony Just met with Anthony who went over the whole process and the contract for me to sign. I am excited to have the windows installed and I am especially happy that they will handle everything from getting HOA approval, to permits, to notifying my insurance company so I will get a discount on my insurance! Thanks Anthony!
Eileen B. / 3 hours ago
Mayra G. / 3 days ago
- RecommendedVery good
Chuck F. / 3 days ago
- RecommendedJob well done, prompt, courteous, thorough, clean Aside from my HOA approval delay, the service provided by Statewide was great.
Jill M. / 2 weeks ago
- RecommendedVery knowledgeable personnel
Perry H. / 2 weeks ago
- RecommendedPersonable, precise, quality products and quality follow up and on time perfect delivery I know it’s hard to believe in this day and age, but I can attest you will get a quality experience from ordering to installation from Statewide Windows and Doors
Kenneth S. / 4 weeks ago
- RecommendedHigh quality, great windows, job well done. Now we're hoping for electric bill to go down! From the salesman, to the owner John, and Regina and everyone in the office, the installers and the stucco man, job well done! What a long strange trip it's been, and in the end, we're very happy with the impact windows! Thanks Statewide Windows.
Leo S. / 1 month ago
Donwell T. / 1 month ago
- RecommendedHighly recommend! Great overall experience from presentation to installation, with detailed focus on customer service.
Paul C. / 2 months ago
- RecommendedThe sales person was courteous and knowledgeable. The owner personally came to measure the openings. Because of accurate measurements by the owner, the install was a breeze. The installers were clean and paid attention to detail when it came to calking. The installers cleaned the area with a degree of caring. I would highly recommend this company for installation of impact windows in an old home. Mine was built in 1946 out of Dade County pine and the finished look is appealing.
Vic R. / 2 months ago
- RecommendedGood presentation Thank you for information
Todd G. / 2 months ago
- Recommendedgreat presintation never got a hard copy of the quote or e mail
kurt l. / 2 months ago
- RecommendedThrough the Estimate and Contract So Far I have only recently signed a contract with Statewide and am currently awaiting production and install. They were easy to get in touch with and very responsive to my requests and questions. We’re on time to every appointment so far, and willing to work with me. If the rest of my project goes the same as the start, I will will be a satisfied customer.
Joshua C. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedPleasant overall experience Anthony was professional and informative. I thought I knew a lot about storm windows but he told me something I never knew, that there are two levels of storm protection rating, Miami-Dade and Florida State. You definitely want Miami-Dade.
Frank M. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedGood guy...we got a $500 cheaper price
Andrew C. / 3 months ago
- Recommendedhigh quality, very responsive i found the individual helpful, knowledgeable, provided and discussed options. understood i was only looking for a quote and not ready to commit yet. potentially a good company to do business when i'm ready to install the impact windows.
Dennis J. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedVery satisfied with the quality of the materials and the excellent job done by the installers, very professional
Sixto H. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedA job well done, very satisfied with the service. The techs arrived on time as promised, and did an excellent job replacing one of our door panels.
Hector R. / 3 months ago
- Recommendedcrew worked very diligently , Kevin the installation foreman was very helpful and informative. His crew did a great job
Devrim S. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedTrustworthy well rounded company. I bought all new impact-resistant windows for my house. Nice quality lightly tinted glass. Be patient, the glass is custom ordered for your house. I have some custom-sized windows that another company said they couldn't replace them. Statewide Windows and Doors not only replaced these panels, but they came in cheaper with the estimate.This was a big job, had half the house apart. Did not leave any mess, and everyone seemed to know what they were doing. One of the large panels in the back had a scratch on the glass. They replaced it. Big panels, lots of glass, something is bound to happen. At least they took care of it. I am extremely meticulous and I expect the best. I may have driven them a little nuts but they were very humble and patient. Feel free to contact me for information or pictures, I don't know if I can post pictures here yet, I guess I will find out soon. I would use them again. Remember to be patient, it's not like you're getting a room painted.
Scott F. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedListened to concerns & was very thorough. Frame structures present endless possibilities for additional work. The rep, Brad, was veey helpful in addressing my concerns.
Jo W. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedVery professional, great communication and quality installation One of the best companies I have probably ever worked with. I pride myself on customer service and knowledge of product. The team at Statewide Windows & Doors took it to a whole new level. I have already recommended them to friends, family and not to mention my own clientele. DEFINITELY a 5 star rate for John and his crew at Statewide. Thanks again for making my home a safer place for my family to live. Foe anyone that wants more information call me anytime. 561 225 9922. Thanks again Statewide Team!!!!
Karl V. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedJob well done. They provided quality work and didn't take forever. We were kept informed along the way.
Alexander D. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedVery professional and prompt. Explained everything very well and efficient I was very satisfied.
Vick B. / 3 months ago
- RecommendedHigh quality product. Professional staff and great installation.
Marion M. / 4 months ago
Moises P. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedJob well done All represents are very professional
Yakov R. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedVery prompt, professional & outstanding work! Very pleased with our experiences with State Wide Windows. Detailed oriented, knowledgeable, answered all questions and most importantly, quality products and talented installers.
Jacqueline D. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedGreat job and value Workers did great job and we're very helpful
James C. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedSo far, so good, let's get the windows installed Bradley came on time for the initial estimate, very professional, excellent customer service. The owner John came to measure the windows again, very professional, measure twice, make windows once! Again, excellent customer service, looking forward to our new hurricane impact proof windows!
Leo S. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedCourteous staff did a great job with install Salesman was very efficient and pleasant and the installers were great and cleaned up after
Bridget Dympna F. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedI am impressed with this company and I look forward to having my windows and doors installed.
Barbara B. / 4 months ago
- Very good!
Hector M. / 4 months ago
- RecommendedVery Straight Forward When I called Statewide they sent a Rep out right away. He was very informative straight and to the point.
Virginia W. / 4 months ago
Francesca M. / 5 months ago
Have you worked with Statewide Windows and Doors? Leave A Review